Friday, October 30, 2009

Finally updated

Can scroll down and check all though picture from last 2Weeks till now.

Busy working, chatting on phone, outing, enjoying & etc lots.

3days having sore throat damn "F" peeps off.

Eating nor drinking also very difficult swallow it :(

So yesterday morning went to Tampines Blk 267 see private clinic.

My aunty say the Dr.Sim give medicine very fast recover.

I don't believe so ii went there try.

Dr.Sim give me two days of MC and medicine.

Total cost me $36 o.O"

Quite cheap xD


Today will be meeting up wit darling :)

Unbelievable that the medicine really fast recover.

I'm fully happy that my throat getting recover soon ^^

But still have to eat finish my medicine :(

Tomorrow is Halloween event.

Me & Rena still haven't buy the Halloween costume.

Yong & Melissa still looking their costume.

Tomorrow they might be going PH too ^^

HmMm.. ii still have to work finish then can go.


Haiz~

Nothing much update.

Miss my Darling Rena<3 Cant wait to see y0u ^^



"Bear & Derrick" Is belong their soft toy. cute right? ^^



Bear & Derrick catch all soft toy o.O"




1, 2, 3, 4 Hi 5 ^^
 



 ii was at my Nuer house down stair. Wearing Sze Yong spec and randomly take picture ^^
 



ii found my sunglasses. Weepee!! randomly take picture myself =P
 


 Lovely<3
 


Heehee Kisses Muack =*



This picture very nice?




Huggie ^^




We three are best buddy ^^








Brothers forever<3
 


 Quite smoky down here.
looks like 3 couple taking picture xD
 


 Lynn, Rena & Melissa
 


 Lovely couple.
When is my turn =x
 


 Lynn & Rena (Sister's forever)
 


This are my friendly bouncer.
 


 ii order a lots of food and cost me $87
o.O"
 


 Lynn wanna pick food and eat but Justin spotted me taking picture =x





Yong & Melissa also busy enjoying their food xD
 

Me & Ah Huat
 



Rena & Alvin busy eating.
Didn't realise ii take picture haha xD