Friday, October 02, 2009


Today off day and ii evening go cut hair.
After cutting hair go home bathe and prepar to go Hougang meet my MUM.
I went to tampines interchange wanna change my Ez-Link card.
But the shop already close -_-"
Because ii reach already 9pm. Confirm close le ma xD
Because ii was chatting on phone with Rena.
She so happily finish her work no need OT.
Lucky she tomorrow got to attend her cousin's wedding dinner.
From Tampines to Hougang taking cab all the way chatting on phone with her.
My friend william wanna chat with me but bo bian~ talking on phone with Rena xD
Sorry dude.. heehee
Then reached hougang then hang up phone xD
Chat with mum then buy things awhile then go home.
After reached tampines then go some where my block void deck chatting.
Chat and chat then go 201 Macdonald buy KoKo crunsh McFurry ice-cream.
After finish chat and ice-cream then straight to home.
Nothing much updated~ quite bored :'(

Nvm~ This SAT ii been booked at town area.
Meeting Rena,Lynn,Michael and etc.

This is my plan f0r outing:
1st(Shopping)
2nd(Dinner)
3rd(Movie)
4th(Clubbing)
5th(Supper)
6th(Home Sweet Home)
7th(Bathe)
8th(Chatting Phone)
9th(Good Night)
10th(Sleep) -_-zzZzzZ


Take Care and see y0u guys s00n

=============================================
Yesterday night quite enjoying :)



Beside me is DJ.Kzee
PowerHouse DJ











That's Me & Priscilla
Just know her two weeks :)
See each other 2nd times at PH.










Me & Mr.Pai
He very steady guy since ii know him from Caslyn~ She introduce him to me.
Thanks Caslyn. Lovey0u lot Muack <3
Childhood friends f0rever xD










Me & Kok Min
We been so long didn't contact each other since we O.R.D :)









Me & Christopher Wong
Clubber siao haha xD










Me & Alex Lim
Clubber and drinker also xD
Handsome and steady guy xD











Three Names : ALVIN,ALVIN & ALVIN
ii know them from Double O.
Now started to go PH everyweek SAT.
They are my gay partner xD haha alway dance sexy with me -_-" cannot Tahan them xD










Me & Alvin Chew Zi Jie
The most gay dance with him haha xD
Thanks f0r your waterfall treat xD











Me, Michael & Priscilla :)











Me, Pai, Michael & Ah Gong(CS)











Alex Lim & Doris(Sister)
ii know them since on May at PH.
Very friendly and care each other :)
Only Doris ===> Tsk tsk tsk heehee xD











Jeremy & Me
Know each other since we are Changkat Changi Sec Sch :)
He now currently working at PH.
Any babes go find him ok. (Remember tell him y0u also from changkat de)
Make him blurr haha xD don't say out my name ar xD











Beside me is Doris (Babe)
Any guys wanna Wooo her?? 100% cannot de
She already got Mr.A le haha xD
Not me lah LoL
















Mr.Michael
He now having his porridge.
ii know him from PH, but he same camp with me haha xD
What a coincidence..












Ah Gong(CS) & Me
Know him from Doris.
After work Nicholas fetch me my working place then go geylang eat supper with them.
Like this know each other.. haha xD










Me having my Pidang zhou..











Alvin
He always club finish then go eat supper with me at GEYLANG 15 (126)Wan tou sake!
After finish then share cab home together :)













Alex Lim
He also same camp with me.
after ORD then realise him that he is my camp xD

Labels: