Saturday, September 19, 2009

^^,

Wish Happy Birthday to Wei yi(Bro)

Yesterday night celebrate with WeiYi birthday at my lan shop.
Sing song for him then awhile he left with his gf(XinHui)
Work and work.. feel abit tiring..
My dear HuiRu this sat going quit job.
No off for me already. God bless~
Faster hiring new partimer for me xD
Tonitez ii will be going down PH again~
Lucky ii ask my dearest childhood friend CASLYN help me book table.
I will not be early going down.
So ii ask my Alvin to go down early open bottle and drink.
I after work straight away go down PH to enjoy my drink ^^ YES!
Every weekends ii always going down PH.
Don't know why. Should be enjoying drinks and making lots of new friends down there.
Hope tonight making me more drunk and someone send me home =x
This all picture's ii wanted to post de.
No time for me to update xD haha..
Nothing much update.
Will be update tomorrow more picture's coming from PH =D
See you guys and babes ^^
Miss Ya..
Take Care..

























Labels: