Monday, September 07, 2009

^^,

HmMm.. yesterday after work keep asking Ah huat or others wanna accompany me go Power House a not? They reject me lots of the times -_-" sad~
So~ nvm.. ii going alone..
Reached there around 1am+
y0u know what~ ii still see a long que cover charge fees and re-entry -_-"
But ii don't need to que and just walk in~ ^^
Lucky ii know the bouncer.
When ii walk in the guests list.
A lot of people looking at me o.O"
So ii just hack care xD
Go in and open 2Jug of beer for bouncer drink.
Wanted to open bottle but~
My friend didn't accompany me drink.. its ok~
They promise me that if they next week SAT don't accompany PH again~
They will give up on maple o.O"
Then we make a deal.. LoL~
After that inside got two table..
1st table (Caslyn)
2nd table (Alvin friend)
Next week not confirm how many tables.
This SAT who wanna turn up PH just let me know.
ii can bring in y0u all after 1am.
Because i'm a VIP regular xD wahahaha~
Just give me a call or message can le =D
HmMm.. nothing much update..
ii going sleep soon..
Tomorrow got to wake up and prepare for work.





Good nitez~ (Dude)(Babes)
Sleep Tight(Dude)(Babes)
Sweet Dream (Dude)(Babes)
Take Care(Dude)(Babes)

Labels: