Monday, September 28, 2009

^^,

Last week Sat afternoon working till 1am+ then rushing off to PH.
The event quite alot of people and ii very hard to go in PH.
Lucky ii got Ahpai number xD
Then ii ask him to bring me in.
He bring me in from exit smoking area xD
So rare hor me.. haha~
After that go inside looking for friends while Michael stop me o.O"
He wanna give me drink 5 Second Martel without mixed.
Sky save me.. He just treat me drink a cup..
But!!!! (Inside the cup its look like half a liq + Mixed with coke)
Sad~ Nvm.. ii just drink then go look for my friends.
Wait until my two friends come.
Bella & Mer finish work around 2am+
By the time they reached! Nearly 3am =_=
Then ii have to come out from PH and re-entry >.<"
Walk inside and putting their bags and go 2nd story and ii treat them WATERFALL~
LoL~
ii still got videoing them to drink..
Before they haven't yet Merilynn start to Shuffle and dance.
Lots of people looking at her dancing..
People thought she just 16years old but shes not.
She already 21.
She quite short & cute but people looking at her.
But~ She dance and shuffle really nice.
After dancing and go drink waterfall haha xD
After drinking bring them to dance floor and dance.
Bella & Merilynn been surrounded by 6 guys.
ii wanna bring them another side but since like they both quite enjoying dance then ii don't wanna disturb them. ii go buy 1 Jug Tiger and treat bouncer to drink ^^
after drink messaging with Rena~
Thought Rena today coming down PH.
But her friends not going so she didn't turn up.
Sad~
Nvm~ ii already told her next time got chance then go PH haha~ xD
Then walk inside again and finding my friends..
But~ still coulden't find my friend JUSTIN!!!!
Message him and he replied me.
"I go home le.. Sorry but y0u enjoyed PH ok, Next time call me again. Take care"
What the hell.. put me airplane again T.T
Then find Bella & Merilynn.
Promise them to take care of them..
Dance and Dance till lights then wait for Bella BF come and drive us f0r supper.
After supper then send Merilynn home then my turn =D
Thanks for Bella bf :)
Nothing much update le but ii every weeks SAT really had quite enjoyed my day :)
Take Care to all my friends who down there :)






Mr.Feidi going change his NEW hair style xD



Mr.Feidi very shy d0nt wanna take NEW hair style haha xD








I wanted to take picture with bear but the standing mid very the extra.. that's why ii looking at her haha xD



(Angie)(Xing Hui)(Serene)
From short to tall =_=" LoL xD



(Serene)(Xing Hui)(Angie)
From tall to short =_=" LoL xD



Xing Hui & Bear Bear



Serene & Lince = Cat vs Dog haha xD
They both drunk~~~~



Lawrence & that's Me



Round 2. Lawrence & that's Me xD



Rachelle & that's Me



Me, Ah Pai & Merilynn



Friends from PH let ENJOYED!!!




Pai & Bella
The hand is too cut off Bella head =x
haha~


Merilynn & Me ^^


Bella & Me ^^



That's me & Ah Pai



That's me & Ah Pai friends forever ^^



Friends & Bouncer



Super Nice Bak Ku Teh



Mer & Bella