Monday, August 17, 2009

^^,

Sat after work cab down to PH!
AJ been waiting for me so long haha =P
SORRY!
Yong, Melissa, Justin & Tommy also waiting for me at PH!
Amber, YingYing, Charlene & Two gals also waiting for me at PH!
Sigh.. Am ii so high profile ?!?

1st thing is.. AJ waiting for me so long since 11pm till 1.45am
(Because he wanted to pass me cap. But ii really LOVE it till the best ii want)
(Thanks dude)

2nd thing is.. Yong last min say got go, in did end never go.
(Change mind again then got go -_-")

3rd thing is.. XxXxXx(Unknow) friends still Errhump. then have to bring her in.
(ii have no choice =P)

Lastly went ii step in to PH and saw my lovely childhood friend CASLYN!
Asking me go her table and drink. Oh oo..
(o.O)"
Then ii walk to her table and drink.. not enough alcohol so ii treat Amber, Charlene & Yingying drink.
Buy 2 = Flaming Lambo and share.
Sad~ ii dont have my camera phone to take picture with them.
Soon ii going get my new phone =D
then went inside dance floor and dance.
There is one guy fking cb keep bua my friend Charlene,Amber & Yingying =3
Sigh.. ii wanted to give him a punch but Yingying stop me -_-"
never mind.. lucky the feller and eat my punch or else... tsk tsk tsk.
then.. Yingying they all going home. So ii went back PH look for Ah Yong they all till lights on =)
Reached home 6.20am
HOME SWEET HOME!
Bathe then sleep "k.o"
Wake up at 4pm then preparing for work.
reach working place around 4.50pm then 5pm started to work till end.
keep playing maple or dota or working.
killing time fast =)
1am closing then ii start doing my SAI KANG!
Cleaning 74 coms and table o.O"
Reach hm still 3.15am
ii need to get some rest and afternoon go work again ^^
iiMISSmy Dearest friends at PH!
ii going to earn money then open bottle down there.
HOPE ii can see all my gals and guys down there =D
Take Care everyone =p

Labels: