Monday, July 20, 2009

^^,

Yesterday 12.30pm David called my house and wake me up!
Sigh!!
1pm then wash up and prepar to go tampines mall watch Transformer 2.
Finally get to watch that show!
With my elder brother, his girlfriend & Charlene!
The movie was AWESOME! If you caught the first movie, you would clearly understand this movie. The story line was great and the effects were fantastic! One of the greatest movie ever made. You’re bound the leave cinema with a huge smile like i did!
ii wanna watch again when ii free ^^

Rate 5/5!

after show, rushing to work!
late 5min :(
HmMmm.. Some more my HP batt dead!
What the hell!
Forgot to charge last night :(
Fully dead and no one call's me :(
Sobz..
After work slack at tampines mart kopitiam.
didnt realise that YONG(10 years buddy) & his girlfriend come and look for me.
OMG! what a surprise!
Then drive car rounding!
We inside car keep thinking any plan to go.
Yong always like that.
Use to it last min to come out together -_-"
After that went to Geylang Lor 3 for G7 having supper Frog Leg Porridge!
Order 3Frog leg free 2Frog leg + Porridge + 2 Coconut drink + 1 Coke.
Cost $36.20
After supper then go to Geylang Lor 7.
Yong girlfriend wanna eat Weston Food!
Order chicken chop and she eat very very very fast(Opposite)!!
^^,
lol after that when to eat DURAIN!
Just one durain cost $39!
Damn nice.. next time order another two!


Now change another places to go.
So Yong drive us to Pasir Ris Park for slacking.
I use his car and drive. 1st time drive damn scary.
Some more 1st time know how to park car! Wow..!
ii cant believe that my parking better than Yong =P
my pay coming soon!
Wanna go enroll my car license!
Hopefully nothing gone happen! promise :D
Update will another day bah. tired.
good nitez babes & guys!

Labels: