Friday, July 17, 2009

^^,

Just came back from Alan house down stair with Derrick,Eleanor,Ah Tai,Andrew & Erwin.




After work, Derrick,Ah Tai & Erwin waiting for me finish work then go slack.
Went to Mac there eat & drink after that went to Alan house void deck for alcohol drink.
chit chat till 3.30am then all go home.
Sianz.. Friday my KorKor bring her gf come and sleep.
Should be going ton outside or went to friend house and sleep.
hmMm..
ii need to save money!! go for car license then own a car!!
This sat ii thinking wanna go PH find them a not?
Miss my lovely friends down there :(
still consider.. today ii work.. damn tired.. don't know why.
Lots of my friends and customer asking me.
"Why your face look like very sianz sianz and EMO de!!!"
-_-" no idea.. should be tired.
Because ii sleep at 9am.
Wake up at 1.30pm.
Prepar my things then went out to sport hall meet my lovely Huiru.
She wanna do part-time also.
So ii bring her there to interview then bring her to my shop.
till 4pm then send her off.
hmMm.. nothing much update.
tml night then update :D
Good nite everyone and have a lovely sweet dream :)