Wednesday, June 03, 2009

last week sunday what happening.?

ii evening night going to my pohpoh house soon.
Nicholas last min just call me and ask me out.
Then ii make u-turn to interchange and go yishun meet up with Nichloas.
Then ii call some of my girl friends out.
Doris don't mind meeting us but she not in a good mood so she wanna drinking instead of chilling.
Then we never thought of drinking so Doris didn't turn up.
Amber don't mind coming out with us but she keep asking where we wanna go =X
So ii reached to yishun mrt station and Nicholas pick me up.
After that went to woodland fetch Amber then straight to MS(Marina Barrage)
Reached there and ii went toilet pee.
ii left my handphone and my cig down there.
wash my face and just walk off, ii forgot to take my handphone,cig and ii just lost it.
ii call many times to my phone and the FUCKING CB person switch it off.
Malay guy damn cb =X
haiz~
forget it, but the most important one thing is my all friend contacts lost it.
damn cb.. ii clumsy & careless 1st time lost it just because of this -_-"
haiz~
After that chat with Amber & Nicholas till 2am+
Went to MS(Marina Square) 7-Eleven buy cig -_-"
because ii my cig also lost it down there.
arghs.. Then went to Orchard plaza coffee shop and buy foods/drinks.
After that went to ECP(East Coast Park) Chill and sharing our problem :)
chat until turning to 5am and ii ask Nicholas send me to Bedok.(My poh poh house)
Then ask Nicholas send Amber home safe :)
After 5am+ didn't rest and went to my uncle place and help.
reached around 6am+ then work until 4pm+
Went home faster bathe and K.O
Nothing much update :(
ii feel free then update bah :)

Labels: