Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last week Friday to Saturday

Last week friday Nicholas pick me up and drive me to Clark Quey.
Fetch Doris go Double O, wanted to go there enjoy but Nicholas don't have the mood to drinks and staying down there. Because of his GF~
So ii accompany him where he wanna go.
So ii give him some suggestion which place wanted to go.
(East Coast Park)
(Park Lane)
(Watch Movie)
(Staying Dlb o ?)
(Other's ?)


hmMm.. he make a choice going Parklane for DOTA.
So ii accompany him and put fly with Alex, Doris they all. Sorry~
ii don't want him so Emo, because his gf problem~ haix o.O"
then play DOTA 2hrs after that send me home and slack at my house block for 2hrs resting inside his car.
other's ii can't recall~


Evening night Shuling asking me for mahjong event at her place >.<"
They came from pasir ris there and pick me up at my house block.
Ken drive us go jurong and pick his friend.
Then, straight away go shuling house start played mahjong at 11pm+
play until 7am+ and ii lost to shuling $34.
After played then Ken drive me off to CCK station.
ii take train to Woodland and take bus 168. quite fast (:
after reaching tampines then change bus home (:
reach about 9am+
then take a bathe and K.O

Sunday all the way at home resting then yesterday pohpoh afternoon called my phone. Ask me go over there and eat.
so ii went there eat & overnight down there (:
other things call recall. next time then update :)

Labels: