Saturday, April 11, 2009

Meet up with my close friends

Stupid monkey on my right side


Having chat~


Vote for going anywhere? "club,lan shop & Home Sweet Home"


Best friends



Today morning just came back from PH~
take a bathe, dry my hair and went to sleep.
b4 sleeping ii set alarm 1pm to meet up yong and david at tampines inter 2pm.
but ii over slept till 3pm+ =X
LOL~
ii recieve 11 miss call from them -_-"
oh shit~!
anyway they call me to relax and take time to come down -_-?
what the hell~
when ii reach to inter and call them.
both of them don't wanna anwser my call ARGH~
then yong msg me said that they are watch MOVIE~!



"fast & furious 4"
what the hell~ ii wanted to watch also.
haix.. nvm
because ii late for meeting them up =X
then ii went to centery squar arcade play new game.
wait for them to watch finish show.
after that went to TM long john for lunch~
sianz.. yong , david , cleris & venassa never eat.
only ii eating alone watching me eat!
then take MRT to PS meet up with "Sonic,Tommy,Justin & Elmie".
go food court and eat then we walk to carrefour buy things.
then go arcade play basketball & use the hammer slamp the mechine.
ii standing down there and see people take the hammer slamp the mechine.
all bigger size then me and very fit.
but their highers score is 912.
so yong ask me go and try.
alot people see me slamp the mechine.
my 1st score beat them "918"
then they all stun. even malay too~ haha.
ii thought cannot beat them up.
then ii got another 2nd try to hit! woo~
my 2nd score "933"
ii cant believe~
everyone stun and shock.
still shout wow~!
haha~

ii very happily outing with them.
very freedom & what ii wanna do =D
haha~
then come out from Ps.
outside the 7-eleven smoking and chat with them.
talking about where they wanna go.
and coinsider saw Jo & Serene friends.
Richelle call my phone ask me go zouk~!
OMG~! don't no should ii go club?
because ii yesterday already spent 100+ in my pocket.
drink and drink. dance and dance.
eat and eat. play and play. chill~
then sonic they all still ask me go club~ OMG
yesterday went dlbo & ph already.

ii wanna save money for bike.
sorry ladies and dudes, ii had enough for clubbing.
throat very pain and very tired =P
not and excuses for this reason.
i'm really sorry ;D
we leave from ps around 11.45pm.
then ii take bus 65 with david, clries & venassa going back home.
reach to tampines around 12.30am.
then go tampines mall basement 3 take bike.
david sending me home~
but we go 400+ coffee shop and eat~
eat finish then HOME SWEET HOME.
on my com and chatting msn with "Alvin and phobe(gal)"
video chat with phobe awhile then just update my blog =P
hmMm.. nothing much to type.
will be update next time =D
take care dude and sis~!

Labels: