Monday, December 08, 2008

Normal Day

To Kerlyn:

I don't mind you show out my message at your blog is ok to me.
I just wanna make out myself clear that i APOLOGIZE to you & your sis..
I don't wanna make so much trouble when i'm still serving NS..
All your present i already throw it away by myself..
Even if you treat me as a Enermy as you wish..
You are just a childish women & hot temper i ever seen..
I will promise you " Would ever disturb your life & family"
Friends i dont care.. they are my friends too.. you cant stop me =P
Good luck and take care yourself bah..
Oh ya.. your father shoe i still haven't exchange yet.. too busy doing my NS things
I try to find some day to pass aunty hui peng then pass it to your mum..


====================================================================

Sunday 07/12/08


Yesterday afternoon 3pm go city hall meet up Cindy at panisule shopping centre for shop..
we walk and walk.. then buy skinny jeans for myself and i brought her too.
after shop, we went to bugis mos burger meet her friend..
i meet a new friend name call "Kuan Ying"
Then walk & walk from bugis street to junction.. buy a new bag & wallet for myself
Cindy and i take new print together..
after that we went arcade play rock fever.. kuan ying want to catch stitch toy.. she spent le $30
to catch 6 stitch.. she give me one because got extra same toy
then we went for dinner together at restaurant.. after dinner go mos burger outside slack and chit chat.. smoke and smoke then Cindy friend ride bike send her home.
then i pei kuan ying slack awhile then she going boat quey meet her friends for drink..
i 10+pm take bus no.80 go see my mum awhile..
after that take bus no.80 back to geylang there.. drink MARTELL omg~
then kana drunk again~ shit.. two of my friends went for chicks~! haha
after that take cab home.. reach about 4+ am..
thanks to my friend sending me back hm..
Finally Home Sweet Home.. can have a good rest
Siannz tonight going back camp at 11pm.
so fast~
nvm 11Dec block leave.. until 28Dec.. got alot of free times to spend wahaha ~!
i got to take care myself.. or else someone back step me again =D