Saturday, April 04, 2009

From march to april update.

5 Closer Friends


Going to power house


Justin has lost~!


Terreies -_-"


Tommy act cool & yong acting pulling face haha =D


HEY~! thats my car.. ii should take photo too =D


Sen use $2 to Catch cookie monster "KS Zhi Wei"


Me And Shamel doing Aleart.. and "vincent become terriost" =D haha





Real Scorpion =D





Today is my father birthday.. we going to bring him go changi village restaurant eat.
hmMm.. the bill should b $1oo - $2oo bah.. nvm..
money its not important.. happy enjoy our life =D
Dad, ii wish "you can live long staying our side" =D heehee
driving also must b careful "GOD BLESS YOU"

last week monday, my friend invite me to her pub and drink..
she open 2 bottle and her friends treat her water fall..
oh my.. ii would 4get the waterfall when ken treat me 1st time drinking session argh..


ii now realise that friends are important then relationship..
last time having relationship with her didnt spent time with my old friends..
now lost contact with them =(
hmMm.. nvm anyway ii hope still can find more new friends around the world.
Next month ii going to O.R.D soon i'm very happy =D
ii finally no need to tolerate in camp seeing enchit ;P
hmMm.. oh yay.. 18 June is my birthday
ii will ask thoughs who are very close friends come over my chalet..
cya guys take care =D





Miss you friends =D