Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Iris

Yesterday book out from came around 6pm.
then take bus straight away go home.
Iris message me.
invite me to her chalet there.
so ii change cloths and leave from my house 9.30pm.
ii walk to JC bus stop and wait bus.
but Cong call me and wanna meet up.
so ii at JC bus stop wait for him and drive me at DT chalet.
Cong and his friend darren stay awhile chitchat with me then go katong.
after they go then start bbq with them.
:D

=====================================================================================
just came back from chalet.
sorry iris, didnt buy present for you.
booking out late and no time buy present for you.
=P
but ii at least got come down sing birthday song for you.
haha..
your friends really damn bad~
they already stand by
*Flour,eggs,cream,salt,suger,chocolate chip and haniken beer*
then saboh you~
and take some nice post picture from you.
LOL..
then Jo said that your whole body nice smell.
when MIX up togather.
haha~
after saboh you then went to eat mac around 3am.
after mac, went back to your chalet take cake.
take lots of picture togather.
hmMm.. nothing much update.
now is 4.33am
ii leave house at 5.45am.
go back camp do my C.O.S duty.
ii have to thanks Ho Meng take MC 6days.
saboh me doing his duty.
KNNBPCB.
arghs.. nvm, left 17days to O.R.D
ii cant wait anymore~!
oh ya~ ii wanna sorry to all my WG friends that ii didnt turn up at PH.
because ii have one FUCKING camp mate saboh me on duty.
dont worry, ii next time still can go with you guys.
especially alvin~ cant wait to gay dance with me~ haha..
LOVE<3yy0u guys~ take care & happy enjoy.
see ya~

Labels: