Saturday, October 25, 2008

Life Story in 2008

I just started a new blog.. ii not sure how to use.. but ii will ask ppl help me =P

last week monday 21/10/2008... Me and Kerlyn end our r/s 1yr 9mths 2days in the morning

06.19am..

ii get to know wad happening..

but she dun tell me.. although she got ken,ferlyn & bevan... lending their ears..

give her advise.. and just straight away break up with me.. wth...

but its ok.. cos the r/s also cannot mentain so long de.. ii know one day will come in happen..

ii feel very sad and ii dun wish to break up..

but love cannot be force... one person dun love that person will give up everything..

thats wad ii get too..

now ii realise wad is call LOVE!

she say ii nvr notice her.. she just wan me to track her attention..

y must be too straight with me.. ii really dunno...

it make me very heart pain.. Xin Ku

haiz...

past mean past le.. cant get to patch back..

ii know she give me alot of chances..

but ii give her in alot.. even ii break up with her.. ii still go to her..

cos my feeling cant really 4get abt her...

anyway.. LOVE & LIFE are all sux..