Saturday, November 01, 2008

28/10/08

Yawn.. ytd ii sleep early.. 0530am den wake up early in the morning.. still very tired...
0545am go for my breakfast.. come back at 6am. so smoke den go back to my bunk and sleep..
0720am wake up again. prepar for my 1st parade.. after parade draw raffle go up my bunk and sleep again.. -_-zZz
wake up at 1045am.. prepare my smart-4 for my lunch..
11am came back from cook house.. ii go up bunk and smoke..
finish smoking.. take all my things go down wait for bus to fetch us.
the bus came at 11.45am.. when we go up the bus.. we still have to wait about 5-10min..
move out at 1215pm..
reach down there around 12.35pm.. so we at there wait and wait..
finally they call detail 5.. its my turn to shoot..
ii get my firing score full mark.. lucky no reshoot..
or else wasting our time.. den my stupid officer ask me and one of a malay guy go do sentry..
around 4pm.. the bus come and pick us.. send us to the company..
we had our dinner.. den clean raffle.. clean and clean.. so tired...
after awhile.. ii been calling cindy fone.. she did not swtich on her fond..
4get it.. ii finish cleaning my raffle. after RO.. ii go up bathe and sleep.. =D