Friday, March 26, 2010

Only Pictures

From Feb 20(Sat) - March 21(Sun)

Been so long didn't update my blog. Misses so much.
18 March start a new fresh relationship with my dearest girlfriend name = Joanne =
We so call lovely each other and meet up everyday.
She very cute, cheerful and very important thing is smile =D
Her smile can attract people =X
That's me tsk tsk~
No matter how she wont make me angry at all.
Because of her smile can make me smile everyday =D
She skinny but i will force her to eat more.
Heehee...
Her favorite is CHOCOLATE.
If make her angry have to buy daily milk chocolate mint for her to cool down =X

All the picture is from cny, valentines, friends birthday, prawning & GF.
Too many things to update.
Tomorrow gonna wake up early and meet up my friend for interview CISCO.
Wish me good luck ;)
LovelyBaby<3 Miss you much! Muack. I will everyday be your alarm clock and wake you up for preparing work. Lovely Hubby will go pick you up finish work ;) 

Will update another time when i'm free ;)