Friday, January 22, 2010

Jobless and sux

Last two weeks already been fire by boss.. Now looking for jobs..
No money no rice to eat.
Got money can spend whatever i like.
Regret that got money anyhow spend shit things. etc * Open martel, treat friends eat, cab fare, everyday one pack of cigarette*
Haizz~ like that one month already spend 2k.
Like never save some money leh :(
Lucky i still left enough for me to spend.
Anyone got vacancy to introduce me? Msg me this number 81804338.
HmMm.. i been thinking quite long ago to sign on police.. but my qualification damn poor. don't know they wanna accept me a not  =X
Sianz.. Now a days i keep doing my night lifestyle.. gonne change my day lifestyle soon and smoking also gonne cut less.. Haiz


Next, turning to 23 years old le.. why parents and aunty they all still need to control me? *NAGG* i hate the most..
From secondary school till now.. *NAGG* none stop.. bloodyhell lor~ what shit things all vomit out on me. arghs sighs..
TAHAN = useless~
Although they nagg is correct. They will never be wrong!
I agree but don't nagg at the same words. Meaning repeat and repeated!
Bua TaHan leh~ Sighhz
Some times make me feel that gonne leave this world soon. -_-"
night time i wanna find people who leave near me and share problem~
never mind.. Hopefully got people will appear infront of me and say hi-bye friend ;)
Tomorrow night going power house!
I wish can see her too ^^
Take Care everyone and i miss all the power house friends xD
Misses~